Al Serra Auto Plaza
Preferred Owner Program
Terms and Conditions
The following document describes the terms and conditions on which Al Serra Auto Plaza offers you access to and use of the Al Serra Auto Plaza Preferred Owner Program.
Overview of the Preferred Owner Program
1. The Preferred Owner Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Al Serra Auto Plaza through which owners can earn award points toward future purchases of Service, Parts, Accessories and Body Shop.
2. All award points earned can be used at the Al Serra Auto Plaza – Grand Blanc ONLY.
Qualification for Participation in the Program
1. All customers who have purchased a vehicle, had service or body shop work performed on their vehicles, bought accessories and/or parts from Al Serra Auto Plaza are qualified. The Program is open to all Al Serra Auto Plaza customers who are over the age of 18.
2. Fleet customers or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the Program.
4. All Al Serra employees can offer the Program invitation to the customer – in person or via email or mailed invitation.
5. Participation in the Program constitutes each Preferred Owner’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Using Program Points
1. Award pointsexpire in two years from posted date to customer account.
2. Program dollars have no cash value.
3. Program dollars are non-transferable.
4. Program dollars can only be used in the Al Serra Auto Plaza, Grand Blanc, Michigan.
Modification and Termination of the Program
1. Al Serra Auto Plaza may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Program – including, but not limited to, the methods through which points can be earned, how the Program can be used, the value of the earned award points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the Preferred Owner’s ability to use the points that have all ready been earned.
2. The Program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Al Serra Auto Plaza may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given.
3. The Preferred Owners continued participation in the Program constitutes the Preferred Owners acceptance of any changes made to these Terms and Conditions. The Preferred Owners are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that Al Serra Auto Plaza may make to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version will be available on the Preferred Owner’s Website and will supersede all previous versions of the Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Accrued Preferred Owner award points do not constitute property of a Preferred Owner and have no value outside of the program. Preferred Owner award points are credits that Al Serra Auto Plaza may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Preferred Owner award points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered, or transferred, except as set forth herein, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise by operation of law.
2. Each Preferred Owner is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Limitation of Liability
1. By participating in the Program, each Preferred Owner accepts all responsibility for, and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Al Serra Auto Plaza and each of the their related companies, General Motors, Maritz , FMR and each such company’s respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, and successors, and assigns the “Released Parties,” from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to Preferred Owner’s account from a third party.
2. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM. EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF A PREFERRED OWNER PROVES THAT AL SERRA AUTO PLAZA HAS IMPROPERLY DENIED THAT PREFERRED OWNER EARNED AWARD POINTS, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF EARNED AWARD POINTS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A PREFERRED OWNER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION, And OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. EACH PREFERRED OWNER SPECIFICALLY WAIVES ANY BENEFIT UNDER MICHIGAN LAW PROVIDING A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO UNKNOWN CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN ITS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED THE SETTLEMENT.